Last modified: June 1, 2016
4. To use the Website, you must be 13 years of age or over. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
5. In order to use certain areas of the Website (for example, members-only areas), you will be prompted to provide a valid email address and password. The password is personal to you and may not be shared with any other individual. By using the Website, you agree to maintain responsibility of your licensed use of the Website.
8. Iowa Corn will make reasonable efforts to keep the Website operational. However, certain technical difficulties or maintenance may, from time to time, result in temporary interruptions. Iowa Corn reserves the right, periodically and at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, functions and features of the Website, with or without notice, all without liability to you for any interruption, modification, or discontinuation of the Website or any function or feature thereof. You understand and agree that Iowa Corn has no obligation to maintain, support, upgrade, or update the Website, or to provide all or any specific content through the Website.
9. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. YOU USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. IOWA CORN DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES OR NON- INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS ARE ACCESSED AS PART OF OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, THESE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Iowa Corn does not make any representations or guarantees as it relates to any use of any third party application used in connection with, or through, the use of the Website.
10. You agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, your sole and exclusive remedy for any problems or dissatisfaction with the Website is to uninstall and/or cease use of the Website or any related features or applications. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL IOWA CORN, ITS OFFICERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA BUSINESS, OR PROFITS) DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER IOWA CORN HAS BEEN WARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
11. The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Iowa Corn, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.