Contact Your Elected Officials
Our grassroots local and county corn grower groups are the backbone of the Iowa Corn Growers Association (ICGA). Grassroots members not only guide and establish ICGA legislative policies and priorities, but are also key in helping implement those policy objectives. Get involved by contacting your elected officials to voice your support for pro-farmer legislation.
Contact your District Field Manager to learn more about local ICGA events.
The single most important action ICGA takes for our members is lobby on state and federal issues to protect the rights of the Iowa corn farmer and our industry. ICGA policy priorities are set annually by grassroots farmer members from across the state.
How can you get involved in our legislative outreach?
- Visit with your legislators at a local town hall meeting.
- Respond to an ICGA call to action, ensuring your elected officials hear from you on a critical issue.
- Join us for one of our ICGA Day on the Hill events, and visit with your legislators at the state capitol.
- Contribute to the Iowa Corn Political Action Committee (PAC) to help support candidates that have proven supportive of ICGA policy priorities.
- Write a letter to the editor of your local paper on an issue that is affecting your farm.
- Stay up-to-date with information on upcoming events and activities through your weekly Corn Insider Membership Newsletter.
State Congressional Contacts
Find your State Representative and State Senator
View a map of the Iowa House districts
View a map of the Iowa Senate districts
U.S. Congressional Contacts
Senator Chuck Grassley
Washington, D.C. Office: 202-224-3744
Senator Joni Ernst
Washington, D.C. Office: 202-224-3254
U.S. House of Representatives
Representative Rod Blum, Iowa’s 1st Congressional District
Washington, D.C. Office: 202-225-2911
Representative Dave Loebsack, Iowa’s 2nd Congressional District
Washington, D.C. Office: 202-225-6576
Representative David Young, Iowa’s 3rd Congressional District
Washington, D.C. Office: 202-225-5476
Representative Steve King, Iowa’s 4th Congressional District
Washington, D.C. Office: 202-225-4426