Thank you for signing up to be part of the Iowa Corn Stewardship Advocate program! We look forward to keeping you up-to-date with what is going on with conservation and water quality in Iowa. In this video, Iowa Corn Sustainable Program Manager, Ben Gleason, introduces the advocate program and gives you your first update on stewardship issues impacting your farm.
What topics are of interest?
We want to make sure that we are covering the topics that you want to know more about. Please submit a topic suggestion.
- Soil Health Partnership Virtual Field Day: March 30, 12 p.m.
- River Restoration Workshops:
- March 31, 3 p.m., West Branch, IA
- April 7, 5:30 p.m., Cedar Falls, IA
- Jasper County Cover Crop Field Day: April 5, 12 p.m.
8718 W 109th St. S., Prairie City, IA
- Kanawha Cover Crop Field Day: April 13, 10:30 a.m.
- Henry County Field Day: April 14, 5:30 p.m.
- Soil and Water Conservation Week: April 24 – May 3
- Hypoxia Task Force Spring Meeting: April 26 – 28, St. Louis, MO
- Source Water Protection Week: May 1-7
- Iowa State University Cover Crop Research
- Iowa State University Farm Poll Results on Soil Health
- Iowa Farm Environmental Leader Award Nominations
- Cover Crop Termination Guidelines
Farmer to farmer:
What conservation practices are you using on your farm?
Join the discussion
Tell us what conservation practices are working on your farm. Leave a comment or question below and join the discussion.