Iowa Corn Growers Association
Posts in tag Agrisure Duracade page banner

Posts in tag Agrisure Duracade

Posted on September 23, 2014 at 8:00 AM by Iowa Corn

Harvest is nearly underway. Approximately 42 percent of all U.S. corn grown is fed to domestic livestock, leaving 58 percent...

Posted on April 7, 2014 at 3:38 PM by Iowa Corn

As planting season gets underway in southern parts of the country, the Iowa Corn Growers Association and National Corn Growers...

Posted on March 3, 2014 at 11:13 PM by Iowa Corn

For Immediate Release CONTACT: Marri Carrow at 202-492-3433 USGC Urges US Farmers, Handlers, Exporters to Strictly Adhere to Stewardship Program...
© 2023 Iowa Corn Promotion Board/Iowa Corn Growers Association. All rights reserved.