Iowa farmers are impacted by flooding nearly each spring, devastating farms, livestock and grain storage. Below are some resources for your use when flooding impacts your farm.
- Iowa State University Extension and Outreach also provides steps on what to do with stored grain that has been impacted by flood waters, including:
- Grain and Grain Products flood damage
- Structural damages
- Action checklist when flooding enters your storage facilities
- What is salvageable?
- Iowa Farm Bureau Federation provides a disaster exchange page
- Serves as a forum where people can request and offer help in one central location, helping to streamline and coordinate individual volunteer efforts.