ICGA Future of Agriculture Scholarship
The Iowa Corn Future of Iowa Agriculture Scholarship Program provides support to those who are preparing themselves in college programs to enter the agriculture industry. Ten (10) $500 one-year scholarships will be awarded to deserving, qualified students enrolled at an accredited U.S. 2-year junior college or 4-year college, university, or graduate school, in a program of study that can equip the student to contribute to the agriculture industry in Iowa.
- Five (5) $500 “First-year Scholarships” are reserved for high school seniors entering their first year of college.
- Five (5) $500 “Upperclassmen Scholarships” are reserved for students entering their second, third, or fourth year of college, or who are enrolled in a graduate program.
- Scholarships are for one year, and previous winners may reapply.
- Scholarships may be used to offset tuition, school supplies, or student housing.
- Funds will be issued on behalf of each student to his or her college financial aid department in August 2013.
- Scholarships awarded for the 2013-2014 school year.
Applicant must be an Iowa Corn Growers Association member or son/daughter of an ICGA member. To download the application form, click here.